Hi Raj, sorry I forgot to tell, you're right, I can run axapta, if I
log in to the domain, although I'm not connected to any.

The problem is, actually last time I can run it even when I'm log on
locally, only I forgot what is the step when I installed before.. :(.

FYI this is my second time install after I got problem when changing
DB from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005.

thx,
Ton.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Raj Kumar"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anton,
> Use the domain account to log into ur notebook. This has to be done
> regardless of whether you are connceted to the domain or now. A
domain
> account is required to install AX. But once Ax is installed, you
can use it
> without the conncetion to domain.
>
> There will be a domain profile created in the notebook and this
profile is
> the one that is recognized by Ax. So, log on to the notebook, as u
will do
> when u r on the domain and log into Ax. It will work.
>
> Regards.
>
> Raj.
>

> On 6/5/07, anton_tjiptadi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Thx, Mohit, but the service did start, only when open Ax, the
> > message "not recognized..." appears.
> >
> > Also, if I'm not mistaken, setup Ax 4 will not run if there's no
> > domain server / log on locally ("this computer").
> >
> > rgds,
> > Ton
> >
> > --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com<Axapta-Knowledge-
Village%40yahoogroups.com>,