Hi Frode & All,

Thanks for advising. It's possible to be the reason behind
but the corresponding item has no more stock to reserve / deduct and
actually all the picking list for that particular item have been posted.

Anyway there's a hanging transaction for this item that still in "ON ORDER"
status. I think this belongs to one ProdBOM line (in ProdBOM table) that
creates NO transaction. Normally, each line in that table will create an
inventory transaction with "On Order" status but this line does not. So,
this "On Order" transaction is hanging, there's no link to the related
production order, and cause the work order to proceed Costing step.

Could you please share knowledge & experience how to setle this problem in
order to proceed this work order to Costing step? I would really appreciate
your advice. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Miranda