Hi Lukas,

Thanks for the clue. As I tried to explain, this production order has a
ProdBOM (dedicated to one particular item) where the system, for unknown
reason, splitted it into two lines. The first line only released part of the
total required Qty. The other line has NO inventTrans. I guess the remaining
Qty should be attached to the second line.

In normal condition, I used reset status to reverse back all the transaction
and let the system re-generate the inventTrans properly. But I can't use
that solution for this case as the users select "Financial Negative
Inventory".

When I tried to replicate this error, even I failed to create exactly the
same condition, I produce the same error message if I remove one
inventTrans. I'm not doing coding, thus, is there anyone of you who's
willing to share how to update inventTrans technically? Probably it could
solve the problem.

I would really appreciate your kind advice. Thank you in advance.

Best Rgds,
Miranda