Hi Lukas / Harry,

Thanks for the response. In this case, for some unknown reason, system split
prodBOM line into two lines where one of them has NO InventTrans created. So
for this particular item number (BOM component) system only released part of
the total required Qty.

Let's say this production order need 10 units. When production starts,
system only released 6 units as system splits into two lines where one of
them has no inventTrans. User created additional prodBOM line for this item
in order to get another 4 units. As the result, there's an inventTrans with
Qty of 4 in "On Order" status. Last time I faced this problem, I had no
choice so I did reset status however I can't use similar method for this
case as the good has already been issued thru SO transaction.

I would really appreciate if you dont mind to share how to solve this
problem. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Miranda