you can try exist join on datasource property. i think it work for you.

--
Thanks & Regards

Rahul Shah
Sonata Software Limited
Phone : +91 40 27782000 Xn 5019
Mobile : +91 09912228382
www.sonata-software.com
Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will help
preserve trees on our planet.