Sanam Khan

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marvin Chu
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 11:50 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Query Related to Fixed Asset

Hi Sanam,

    For you to be able to do a depreciation, the status should be open, that
is right.
    May i know the depreciation profile attached to that fixed asset. You
may not use a depreciation book if you have a uniform rules in depreciating
an Fixed asset item.

Marvin