From: Jason Dinham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com"
<Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 20 March, 2008 11:14:15 PM
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Query Related to Fixed Asset

You must post an acquisition transaction for each book on the Fixed Asset.  It
appears that you have posted an acquisition transaction for the Value Model but
not one for the Depreciation Book.  There is also functionality to post certain
transactions to books automatically when the Value model posts.  This is called
derived books and can be setup on the Value Model you are posting to.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use
of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsof t.com/info/ cpyright. htm <http://www.microsof t.com/info/
cpyright. htm> "
The code provided (if any) may be written from the point of view of a third
party and the programming style/development standards may suit such a point of
view.