Hi

Logically batch numbers are created on completion of receipt transactions. I
dont understand the need for planning wrt to the sales order batch numbers.
If you book the sales order with the batch numbers it means the material is
lying in stock and hence need not planned at all. Please let me undertand
your scenario to put my thoughts on.

Krish