From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of James Flavell
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 7:02 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Master planning and batch number
flow through

Hi Harry

Good to hear from you again, hope all is well for you and your family

mmm I would say it would be far better to have on the planned production orders
although it might be possible to get away with just at the time of firming.
maybe you can explain a little more the possible pors/cons to have it on
planning versus only at firming etc

Thanks once again
James