  _____

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ASHWANI JAIN
Sent: 04 October 2008 14:48
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Misc charges to thrid party

Hi Kavitha,

On which version of AX, you are working on??

If you are working on Ax3.0 with indian localization, then you will get this
feature.

In case of Ax4.0 till SP1 and indian localization, same feature is there as
working in Ax 3.0.

In case of SP2, this is handled using the misc. charge option.

In Standard AX 3.0 or upto SP1 (without localization), there is no feature
as such, but it can be handled using work around:

Using misc. charge, post charges to some XYZ account as Credit, at the time
of PO posting.

And for any such charges to be posted to vendor (Different from PO vendor),
a payment invoice journal can be posted to capture invoice against vendor,
with offset account as the account "XYZ" which is specified at Misc. charge
setup.

So in this way, finally the third party vendor will get credited and interim
account (XYZ) will get nullified.

Thanks,
Ashwani Jain