Hi,

> See if anyone knows how to map this querry.

I have a Shirt – This can be made from Cotton or Denim.

                          Color can be Blue, Grey or Black

                          Size: S, M, L, XL

A shirt BOM will be

1)      AAA Cloth -   .75 mtrs. for S

                              1.00 mtrs. for M

                              1.25 mtrs. for L

                              1.50 mtrs. for XL

AAA would be cotton if cotton shirt and denim if denim shirt

2)      2) XXXDYE – 1 GRAM for S

                               2 GRAM for M

                               3 GRAM for L

                               4 GRAM for XL

Here XXX denotes the color of the shirt

Also the route would be

C&S Machine – 100 units per hr for S size

                            95 units per hours for M size

                            90 units per hour for L size

                            85 units per hour for XL size

Here there will be total of 2X3X4 = 24 variants in all

How do I go about mapping the same? Create 1 item or 24 different items.

If I make only 1 item how do I map the BOMS and Routes can u give me example
of any 2 variants

--
With Regards,
Mr. Vishtaspa Sethna