Hi Vishtaspa Sethna

You can configure BOM using configuration group assigned with rules.

If any doubt please feel free to call me at 0091-99625-21767, I will
explain to you better.

My answer to your querry is YES.  This is an excellent feature in
Dynamics Ax, which I come across.

Regards

CTV Sridaran
--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "visti Sethna"