From: ctvsridaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Urgent Querry
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 9 November, 2008, 9:34 AM

Hi Vishtaspa Sethna

You can configure BOM using configuration group assigned with rules.

If any doubt please feel free to call me at 0091-99625-21767, I will
explain to you better.

My answer to your querry is YES. This is an excellent feature in
Dynamics Ax, which I come across.

Regards

CTV Sridaran
--- In Axapta-Knowledge- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "visti Sethna"

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/