Axapta Knowledge VillageHello Everyone,

I would ask you all, what do you think about Microsoft's new methodology about
hotfix deployinf.
Before = XPO
Today = DIS/DIP layer.
Here in Brazil, we didn't like it at all, because, by applying an entire layer
instead of the single xpos, we can't have absolute control over the changes
made.. moreover, applying an entire layer causes huge code merging demand when
working in highly customized environments.
I'm specifically asking this group, because I know at least 95% of you guys are
Indian, and I believe that India has the same fiscal/taxes/financial mess that
we have in Brazil :)
Wait for your opinion!

Regards

Andre Santos