Good morning everyone

I remember seeing some posts regarding the ability to track more than one
UOM for an item but dont remember seeing any solutions.  I would appreciate
if anyone has managed to do or there was a posting with a solution that you
could let me know.

I need to be able to enter Weight and Qty on each inventory transaction (SO,
PO, Transfers etc).  Costing wise is not really important (as all the items
will be zero cost) and so can follow the std of basing on qty.

I cannot use unit conversions as often there is not a fixed conversion rate

Thank you very much
James