Hi Ms. Sanam,

Yes it is possible!

You can restrict any user from printing the original Report.

Here is the Example for restriction on Printing  across Invoice in
Account Payable

Administration-> Inquiries->User permissions->(Tab)Overview (Select
User)->(Tab)Permissions -> (e.g.) Account payable -> Daily -> Purchase
Order-> Inquiries-> Invoice-> Show-> (Select the "View Original" and
"Show Invoice") and Select No Access on right Radio button

Please go through from the steps then, hopefully it will work.

Best regards,

Syed Adeel Shafqat

Ms. Dynamics AX Consultant

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Sanam Khan"