Dear All

I am facing a strange situation in AX 4. The problem is in Axapta
unexpectedly  all customers who's balance in minus (Credit balance) are
become ( debit balance) and balance showing Nill,  Further they are even
converted to Vendors with different number sequence as a one-time supplier
showing with it status in account payable module have different id (with Id
0000001_036) but as with the previous vendor we are number sequence start
with VEND000000001.

I don't have any idea that why system is behaving in this manner.

Kindly help out any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sanam Khan