Sounds like someone ran the reimbursement feature. Its in AR - Periodic. It´s
designed to move all negative AR balances to an AP account so that you can
print them a refund cheque. In older versions of AX you couldn't print a chq
from AR.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Sanam Khan " <sa...@...>