From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Trinadh Sura
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:05 PM
To: development-axapta
Cc: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Error while posting the movemnet journal.

Hi all,
I am trying to post the opening balances of the Inventory items from excel
templates of the movement journal(Invent journal trans and Invent dim). I
filled all the required fields including the lot id,journal number for the
item. When I am trying to validate the journal before posting, there is an
error message as

"Cannot receive quantity because inventory transactions with status Ordered,
Arrived or Registered are insufficient."

Can anyone help me as it is very urgent.

Regards,
Trinadh

database 2740 (20071221) __________

http://www.eset.com