From: "Saurabh Kothari" <deep19762...@yahoo.co.in>
Sent 1/21/2009 7:37:41 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Error while posting the movemnet
journal.Hi, Actually after uploading from Excel file the table does not get
refresh by its own.It is required to deleted the quantity and retype once
again. Another option is to update all the quantities with - (-ve) sign and the
after uploading make the sign + (+ve). This should solve the
problem regards, Deepak sharmadeep19762...@yahoo.co.infrom: Trinadh Sura
<trin...@b2bsoftech.com>To: development-axapta
<development-axa...@yahoogroups.com>Cc:
axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.comsent: Wednesday, 21 January, 2009
5:35:28 PMSubject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Error while posting the movemnet
journal.
Hi all,
I am trying to post the opening balances of the Inventory items from excel
templates of the movement journal(Invent journal trans and Invent dim). I
filled all the required fields including the lot id,journal number for the
item. When I am trying to validate the journal before posting, there is an
error message as
"Cannot receive quantity because inventory transactions with status Ordered,
Arrived or Registered are insufficient."
Can anyone help me as it is very urgent.Regards,
Trinadh
THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over
India. Click here.
THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.