Hi Khalil,

Would you like to describe how you fill out parameter of report ? if
I presume that you select date range is Select function at report
what is the additional table you add to report selection that you use
for date range. There are some report doesn't effect from additional
table at select function, most of the report is that have some
complex calculation. I don't have problem with standard Customer
Aging Report except you create some customize.

Regards,
Tomi
--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Khalil Rehman
<khalilrehm...@...> wrote:

> Dear All
>
>    can anyone help me to have proper customer aging report. when i
select date range its not giving me the correct output.