Ahalil,

I good easier substitue is also availbale for cust ageging report, which
very less people know in Ax.

Go to Customers> Balace button > Balance > Agening Buckets . Use the
selection criteria which is actually runs on the setup AR-> Setup->
Statistics-> Aging Bucket and choose the Transaction Date", "Due Date"
and "Document Date" according to your choice .. there u go !!!!!

Cheers,
--
Pankaj Kumar Gupta