Hi All,

    i understand about the concept of Creteria Selection but i need help about
how to define Againg Bucket Creteria. e.g. i need <30 Days Report, <90 Days
Report & <120 Days Report. so how i will define aging Buckets.

thanks for your support.

  KHALIL UR REHMAN

To: axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.comfrom: anilsinha1...@yahoo.comdate:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 05:40:40 +0000Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Customer
Aging Report.

Hi Khalil,What is criteria you are using to run this report?There are three
criteria for this report, "Transaction Date", "Due Date" and "Document
Date".Based on criteria you can have diffrent results if you run this report
for a peiod.RegardsAnil Sinha--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com,
Khalil Rehman <khalilrehm...@...> wrote:>> > Hi Tomi,> > thanks for your reply,
but we did not done any customization. > > regards.> > KHALIL UR REHMAN > > To:
axapta-knowledge-vill...@...: tomi.elki...@...: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:05:24
+0000Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Customer Aging Report.> > > > Hi
Khalil,Would you like to describe how you fill out parameter of report ? if I
presume that you select date range is Select function at report what is the
additional table you add to report selection that you use for date range. There
are some report doesn't effect from additional table at select function, most
of the report is that have some complex calculation. I don't have problem with
standard Customer Aging Report except you create some
customize.Regards,Tomi---In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Khalil
Rehman <khalilrehman5@> wrote:>> > Dear All> > can anyone help me to have
proper customer aging report. when i select date range its not giving me the
correct output. > > regards.> > KHALIL UR REHMAN >
messages–check out the rest of the Windows Live™.>
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/> > > > > > >
contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!>
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us>

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/photos.aspx