Thanks Malcom

I was not aware of the extra characters in the AX4.0 so thanks for that.
Could you not just copy and paste from line 2 to the end of teh AX4.0 into a
AX3.0 file?

Your solution to export and import is something I had not considered and I
will for sure email you directly to follow up on that thanks

Thank you very much
James

James Flavell

CITP Singapore Pte Ltd