i never did manage to resolve the issue with the menu captions and button texts
in v3.0. you might want to try experimenting with the font setting on
individual menu/button control properties to see if that works as i believe the
font settings in the tools > options doesn't flow through to all UI elements
within the 3.0 application.

you're welcome James ;)

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "James Flavell" <djf1...@...>