As long as domain trust is available, users can access the AX
application from any domain which is part of the domain trust. You do
not need to have multiple applications at all for this scenario, just
one instance will do.

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kardo_ax
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 7:26 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: AX2009 with separate domain
controllers?

After trust is established users from each domain can use the same AX
application where ever on which domain it is setup?

one more thing: if we need two applications one for each domain but in
case one appliaction is down the users of the down domain can be
directed to the other application?

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com> , "Suresha