the customer wants to have two applications one for each domain (Location) and
each with its own database but he wants the databases to be alike at any time ?
Is this possible? how?

or what is a best scenario for such a case?

thanks?

  --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Suresha Maruvanthila"