Hi Anil,

This one is on a new company account. Before this, there is no project that has
been created earlier. Also, the number sequence is set to be automatic (but I
leave the check box 'continuous' to be blank on the number sequence for the
project). Is there any setup that I did incorrectly? Many thanks.

Best Regards,

Ferry Widjaja

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Anil Kumar Sinha"