Hi Ferry,

I can not see any reason why you are getting this error message.
Are you getting this error for all type of projects?

Try this - set number sequence as manual. And then create a project by entering
manual number and see if everything works fine.

Another thing make sure that you assign for everything on number sequence tab
of project parameter (seems funny but sometimes error message can be confusing).

If this also does not work then delete number sequence assigned against project
in project parameter screen and run number sequence wizard from Basic menu.
This assign number sequence to everything as per its requirement.

If this also does not work then I am sorry I am helpless. You need to
coordinate with some programmer to find out the reason of problem.

Regards
Anil Sinha

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Ferry Widjaja"