Hi Anil,

Thank you for your advice. I have followed your suggestion, to create the
number sequences via wizard on Basic module, and it can work. I just don't
understand why the number sequences couldn't work when I setup them manually
without the wizard. Anyway, thanks to you that helped me to solve this problem.

Best Regards,

Ferry Widjaja

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Anil Kumar Sinha"