Even though you have a fully settled receipt transaction, what happens
if you want to adjust a purchase price on a fully settled receipt
transaction.  What happens if it is linked to a fully settled issue
transaction.

In my mind, being fully or partially settled is not relevant for the
question we are considering.  If you adjust a receipt of inventory, it
passes those adjustments on to issues of inventory.

I think fully settled transactions become relevant when the close/recalc
algorithm is setting up new links - any fully settled transactions would
not be considered according to a flag.

I am thinking of FIFO mainly as I think of this because it is simple,
but the rationale can be extended to WEIGHTED AVERAGE as well.

George