From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of George
Burrell
Sent: 08 July 2009 05:20
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re:Inventory closing adjusting already
closed transactions

Even though you have a fully settled receipt transaction, what happens if
you want to adjust a purchase price on a fully settled receipt transaction.
What happens if it is linked to a fully settled issue transaction.

In my mind, being fully or partially settled is not relevant for the
question we are considering.  If you adjust a receipt of inventory, it
passes those adjustments on to issues of inventory.

I think fully settled transactions become relevant when the close/recalc
algorithm is setting up new links - any fully settled transactions would not
be considered according to a flag.

I am thinking of FIFO mainly as I think of this because it is simple, but
the rationale can be extended to WEIGHTED AVERAGE as well.

George