Dear Nitin,

You can adopt following process,
1. Create Transfer Order (Material to be sent) to Job Worker Warehouse
(Virtual)
2. Create & End Production at Job Worker Warehouse
3. Create Transfer Order (FG) to Original Warehouse

For this you need to take care of following set up
1. Virtual Warehouse for Job Worker
2. BOM/Formula
3. Route
4. Location
5. Calender
6. Work Center
7. Cost Category (If required)
8. Inventory posting profile (If Required)

Do care your localization aspects

Nitin Sule
09820184737