From: visti Sethna <visti2...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: sub contracting process
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 17 August, 2009, 5:16 AM

Hi Friends,

I need one help in AX 2009.

I need to map a subcontracting screnario in which i need to send a couple of
items to the vendors, for painting. I need a few clarifications

As this is a machine building scenario, there are almost 500 parts that need to
go for painting to the vendor.

1) Is it necessary to maintain seperate item code for all the 500 parts that go
out for painting.

2) Is it necessary that all the 500 codes have seperate production and purchase
and transfer orders for painting that go out which means about 1500
orders would get generated.

3) Ps requesting your best advice on people who have worked on such scenarios.

Awaiting reply from some experts on this

Regards
Vishtaspa Sethna

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:59 AM, NITIN DESALE <nitindesale@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:

Hi Rahul,
Thanks for update.

Our scenarios is to send material as per BOM to sub contractor he will do some
process on that and send to us FG/Sub FG.
pls let me know  What is the standard processor to map above  scenario.

Thanks
Nitin