Event ID:           110
Date:                20/11/2009
Time:                15:41:52
User:                N/A
Computer:         0031-0574-AX01
Object Server 01: No ping from 231. Terminating the session.

Event Type:       Warning
Event Source:    Dynamics Server 01
Event Category: None
Event ID:           186
Date:                20/11/2009
Time:                15:41:52
User:                N/A
Computer:         0031-0574-AX01
Object Server 01: SPID 262 for Session Id 231, is still present in the
database. Please delete the SPID from the database.