Please tell me, how to start email job in batch mode?

Regards
Anamika

--- On Mon, 14/12/09, Anitha S <mail2eani...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Anitha S <mail2eani...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Need Help
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 14 December, 2009, 4:38 PM

Hi,

Pls check if the Batch has been configured properly.

Also confirm the Port number you are using for email parameters.I guess the
problem lies in this only.

I have briefed the setups again . These needs to be done before receiving any
alerts. If these have been configured properly, I am sure Email alert will be
through.
1. Enable receiving of alerts on the user account options
2. Setup E-mail templates (Mandatory if emails also need to be sent)
3. Setup E-mail parameters (Mandatory if emails also need to be sent)
4. Setup Alert parameters
5. Setup “Batch groups”
6. Start the alerts and email jobs in the batch mode
Hope this helps!!!
Regards,
Anitha
Sonata-Software, Blore.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 4:20 PM, anamika singh <anamika_singh. 2...@yahoo. com>
wrote:

Yes, I've configured email parameters for eg: outgoing mail server, local
computer name, SMTP Port number, user name & password.