Are you using windows 2008 server or 2003 server?

Thanks
manoj

--- On Tue, 19/1/10, amit babber <babber.ami...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: amit babber <babber.ami...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] workflow in ax 2009 in more then one
application
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 5:34 PM

Hi
I want to  install Hotfix  for  workflow for  different applications.
But before  that    when I am  configuring the  workflow  on Ax 2009 , But
when  I click  Validate Button   in   Workflow  infrastructure Configuration
wizard in  the   Workflow  runtime URL    field.

 FOllowing   error   is coming      when  clicking    the   Validate  Button.
Error  is as  follows :

Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset = utf-8', but
expected 'text/xml'.'

Can anybody  help  for  solving  this  error.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:36 PM, manoj manoharan <manoj19842001@ yahoo.co. in>
wrote:

Hi shipra,

Asof now you cannot run a single Woekflow website for multiple AOS with
different applications . The Workflow website will only consider the first AOS
instance and its application.

NOW MICROSOFT HAS RELEASED A HOTFIX FOR THIS> YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM
PARTNERSOURCE

Thanks
Manoj