Hi Mehmet

We've had to make a customization by setting the default dimension values for
this type of transaction.  We've placed it in Inventory parameters.

BTW, the system looks for he default dimension values on the item.  As we can't
have default dimensions on items, we had to make a customization.

Eddie

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Mehmet Canal <mehmetca...@...>