Hi Eddie,

Thank you for your prompt answer. We didnt think this customization. We made
different customization. We putted a control in checkdim. We said;
If  InventTransType is SummedUp, dont make dimension control and post it even
dimension is empty and even dimension is mandatory for this inventory posting
account..

What do you think ? Is it a wrong solution ?

Have you ever see this subject Microsoft bug list ? We are thinking very
stongly this stuation is a bug..I will continue to search Microsoft Bug list.
If i can not find, i will open an incident.

Thanks in Advance

 Mehmet CANAL
Danisman
Kurumsal Kaynak Planlama
Oyak Teknoloji Bilisim ve Kart Hizmetleri A.S.

Eski Büyükdere Cad. No:55 34416
4.Levent \ Istanbul - Türkiye
Tel: 0212 3392300 - 2416
Fax:0212 3392316