Also can anyone explain what is the ‘Intercompany Percent’ option in the misc
code setup?

Thanks once again

James

From: James Flavell [mailto:djf1...@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 March 2010 00:10
To: 'Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: Misc charges in intercompany

Hi everyone I wanted to check if I setup intercompany and put misc charges on
the original document (e.g. Sales Order) then does AX require/force the misc
charge to be created the same on the corresponding document?

I wanted to do:

1)      SO price 10 with misc charge of 10% (so 10.10)

2)      PO created via intercompany with price of 10.10 (no misc charge)

I thought this would be possible since I can control the price on both SO and
PO does not have to be the same but it seems no matter what I try the misc
charge on the original SO is ALWAYS created on the PO

Thanks

James