Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
I don't think I understand your comment about "it is the responsibility of the person who
>declares the namespace to free it".  Maybe this is a reference to some earlier discussion.
>Perhaps this is related to something strange I see in the code today.  The interfaces to
>axiom_element_create and axiom_element_set_namespace are a little peculiar and not >consistent.

Hi Bill,

I agree with you that we have an inconsistency in the
axiom_element_create and axiom_element_set_namespace methods.

When I first started using axiom I got into trouble because I used the
same namespace object to create different elements. This works as long
as I use the same namespace object for two elements only. The first
element is where the namespace is actually declared. If we try to
extend this approach for more than two elements (because it works for
two elements) we are in trouble.

If that is the case, then it looks to me it is a bug.

Can you provide a sample code please?

Samisa...