Hi Samisa, Manjula, and Milinda,

Yes, this is what we should be doing. But, we do have users who use
Axis2/C server side with .NET or Java client side. Just within the last
week only I replied to two people on the user list. Their concern is about
using the C service with say a .NET client.

These users are beginners when it comes to WS. They need wsdl files to be
there so that they can access our services from clients in other
languages. I think we must be helpful to such people too.

This doesn't mean we need the static WSDLs deployed per service. But, at
least a WSDL file for each service. That is my concern.

Regards,
Senaka