Hi Samisa,

Since Calculator has a WSDL, let it be the single sample with a WSDL in
that case. Yes, as you say this might give an incorrect understanding.
Well we can use another approach to address this issue. We can provide
some try-it on your own WSDL files inside the samples folder. How about
that?

Because, it seems that we don't pack the test/resources folder in some
distributions. Therefore, users don't see any WSDL files. Calculator.wsdl
perhaps would be the first such WSDL that is going to be packed.

Regards,
Senaka