Hi,

I debug the code. What is happening here is Security phase always
invokes at last even you put it before Transport phase. Since soap
action based dispatcher is in Dispatch phase in this situation when it
comes to Rampart actual dispatching has occurred. So this means Axis2/C
always invoke module defined phases after invoking its default phases. I
think we need to fix this. I will raise a JIRA.

Thanks,
-Manjula.