Iam having a problem using Axis CPP client interacting
with a Java web service.I am getting "Not found" error
when I call my Java web service(websphere environment)
from C++ client(axis C++ toolkit) over https, it works
without any problem using the Http. I am wondering if
it is related to SSL certificates. What value should
be in the Secureinfo parameter in the axiscpp.conf? I
converted my server certificate to OpenSSL format and
entered the filename in the OpenSSL format to my
openSSL.cnf. Will the value for the certificate be
taken from axiscpp.conf or the SecureInfo parameter in
the axiscpp.conf. I have AXIS_DEPLOY and
Channel_HTTP_SSL parameter set correctly and HTTP
secure dll loads without any problem. I have the
latest version of Axis(1.5).I also saw a mention of
gskit as a prerequisite for C++ web client in the ibm
site.Is gskit a prerequisite for Axis C++ client, when
i needs to interact with a webservice in a secure
webserver(https)?

Any info will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Santosh.