Title: Re: RE: Problem in C++ interaction to java webservice over SSL
The server was created by another group, I don't know how they made it "secured service". I was the first one who uses the Axis-C++ for the client programming (everyone else uses Java), I'm sure that they didn't make any change for my C++ client. On the client side, I just followed the Axis instructions and didn't make any extra changes.

Thanks,
Jude

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 6/13/2006 11:57 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: RE: Problem in C++ interaction to java webservice over SSL

Thanks,Jude. Do you remember making any extra  changes  in the java web
service or on the C++ client side for SSL? I remember making a change
for avoiding multiref response on the server side for NON SSL. My
secure dll(HTTPSSLChannel_D.dll) is getting loaded properly from the
config file.

Thanks

Santosh.