Hi Subra,

On Nov 6, 2007 10:57 PM, Subra A Narayanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Samisa,
>
> Do you have any updates on this issue? Do you have an approximate time frame
> when this issue would be fixed in the framework? Is this feature under
> development?

I have looked into this and proposed a solution to this on dev list.
However, as of now, I find it difficult to find time to attend to
this. I have to check if any other developer is attending this.
I cannot gaurentee if the proposed solution would work, as we have to
implemnt and see it in action to verify that it works. Given the risk,
I would propose that you look in to a database driven solution for the
time being until this is solved as I recommended earlier. As I
mentioned, Savan module had done something similar, so that you can
get an idea form that to solve this temporarily.

Thanks,
Samisa...