Hello folks,

I also recompiled my code against Axis2 1.2 before trying to run. Even then
I am having trouble running it. Its not like the webservice code doesn't
comeup at all. I can see the request coming in, the input params being
processed and then it hangs when trying to call an external library.

I am running some other tests to see if I can get any further. I will report
my findings soon. In the meantime, if you guys can think of ways to track
down the problem, please let me know.

Subra