Can you provide a sample code that could help recreate the problem. I tried the code that Manjula sent and I could not re-create the problem. Without some code to recreate the problem, it is so hard to dig into this kind of a problem :(

Thanks,
Samisa...

Senaka Fernando wrote:
Hi Ed,

Have you tried this issue with the Guththila parser, using the configure
option --enable-guththila=yes ? If you havn't can you please try that.
Also,  if you have tried using Guththila and still get this, would it be
possible for you to attach your log_file so that it is easier to locate
the exact root cause of this problem. The log_file I'm referring to is the
one generated by your Axis2/C Client.

Regards,
Senaka

Hi Senaka,

I am working with Subra on resolving this issue, and I am having no luck
in getting Axis2/C 1.3.0 to work with the libraries he already discussed
about in previous threads.  Even removing the "-static-libgcc" flag
during compilation of our libraries does not resolve the issue.

Ed