Hi Rahil,

We do have support for displaying static .wsdl files. But, the issue is we
don't simply publish the .wsdl file. For the moment, you can find the
required .wsdl file in the test/resources/wsdl/ folder.

I have started a discussion on the developer list regarding this concern,
[1]. Hope to have this issue fixed soon.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=axis-c-dev&m=120481700919297&w=2

Regards,
Senaka